I have to admit it’s been a welcome change to dive into a product that isn’t the same as everything else out there. After all, you can only have so many WordPress themes and video creators before they all start blurring together!
I’ve run many large ad campaigns for my own sites and those of my clients, and my favorite conversation to have with my clients is how they’ll need to plan on spending $1,000-$5,000 or more to find winning ad creative and copy. In their mind, they’re paying for an expert (me) and I should just set up a campaign like a chef prepares a meal.
Unfortunately, ads just don’t work like that.
You have to run a dozen or two $5-$10 tests to see which images work the best, then do it for headlines, and then do it for body copy. This isn’t a slow or cheap process but is very required to actually make Facebook ads work.
Time to Remove the Pain!
When I first logged into Adsviser, I have to admit I was a bit underwhelmed. While it worked just fine, it’s not super sexy visually and it’s quite simple to use. But as I began to actually USE the tool, it became immediately obvious how this will save me $1,000 on my very next Facebook campaign.
You see, I can now spy on exactly what my competition is using for ads, how long they’ve been using them, and know exactly what ads are working. If this were a 100m race to build an ad campaign, using this tool takes me at least 80-90m of the way before we even start. After all, I’ll be starting from their best ads and then improving from there.
In a nutshell, here is what Adsviser2 gets you:
• It reveals the most successful Facebook Ads in history
• It lets you see exactly what demographics your competitors target
• It allows you to discover profitable niches
• It gives you UNLIMITED access to over 600,000 Facebook Ad swipes
Check out the quick walkthrough video I created below…
Pros and Cons
So let’s take a look at the PROS and CONS of this product…
- Let’s you easily dig into competitor ads to find what works
- Works for pretty much all FB advertising campaigns including Shopify stores, Teespring, affiliate promos and more
- Useful for discovering niches, fan pages, and ideas
- Save $1,000 on your very next ad campaign by starting from ads that are already proven
- It’s limited to just Facebook and doesn’t extend to Google ads, Twitter ads, etc.
- You don’t know the true ROI of the ad creative you’re seeing (though I’m not sure that will ever be possible)
- New product that launched with around 600,000 ads so some niches aren’t covered (yet)
Abhi is a stand up marketer and I have to say it’s a pleasure reviewing his product. I’m definitely incorporating it into my advertising project schedule going forward. Go check it out now.